Fxxk the lessons.
"Something very important I learned from my parents was not to care what other people say, because it can get in the way of your dreams..."
I heard it in a video, a girl said that, a lot of girls, a lot of boys repeat important lessons they learned from their parents, lessons that shaped their personality and their self-esteem. It seems that I can't listen to my parents so as not to destroy my self-esteem, I must listen to the parents of others, who don't know me and don't hate me.
Why can't I be the majority? Why do I feel so much hate inside me and so many words that echo and take me to the ground?
Now every happy time I've had seems like it was just a distraction from my real life, from who I really am. I look inside myself and see everything that I am...I see absolutely nothing.
It's so tiring, the monotony or opposite of it, everything is just tiring, I feel exhausted like all my energy is being sucked in day after day.
I just need to rest.